Archived ETL Layed into Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when CAFS sit so long that you pull the almost exact batch the next hour. Usually our LOD has to beg sales floor to come push one tub. Lazy fools....
Hmm, I was under the impression that once an item is pulled, the system assumes the item is on the floor and satisfies the accumulator, so it wouldn't get pulled again until the item is backstocked. But on the other hand, until recently we only had CAFs at 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm (yay ULV!), and due to which fill groups are triggered at each CAF, maybe my store just hasn't experienced this. Our issue with our CAFs is that there frequently aren't an SFTMs until 4pm, so either the SFTLs or CTL will push them, or no one does.

Hmm, I was under the impression that once an item is pulled, the system assumes the item is on the floor and satisfies the accumulator, so it wouldn't get pulled again until the item is backstocked.

The system is so jacked up. I thought that as well until I was told if an item keeps sitting it will reappear, and sometimes does! I also love when people don't kill end caps or areas. You'll literally waste minutes each hour pulling the item. That's when SUBT9999 comes in handy. :D

I am REALLY glad I learned about SUBT9999. My former ETL-LOG told us that we had to MySupport it if an item got pulled in every single CAF, since apparently no one in my store has heard of SUBT9999. My TL was pretty excited when I explained to her how to do it. The problem we run into the most is when we backstock stuff that's been sitting for a day or two, almost ALL of it will come out on the CAFs, despite having been filled by the truck that morning or possibly by an earlier pull. It's horrifying.

You shouldn't be back stocking product that's been sitting around for two days. The product should be pushed to the floor first, and then, if nescessary, you should use subt9999 to back stock it. If you don't send it to the sales floor how do you personally know if it will go out or not?

Slightly dated. Use NOP or item search to find location & push it. Then complain to your tl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back