Archived ETL left out the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0kudeN4shi

Retail Slavegirl
Okay, so recently I had to move to an apartment that is too far from my current store.

Day before yesterday when I worked, I found out that the store I applied to transfer to is ready to take me ASAP. However, nobody told my ETL-Salesfloor that they were actually going to transfer me, so when I talked to her, thinking she knew, she went off on me and started saying "Oh you can't just go to that store and work on our hours!" and I told her that they said I could pick up shifts for the next week ON THEIR HOURS until they can put me on the schedule for the week after this one.

The reason why I'm trying so hard to get transferred is simple. My current store is too far, I have to catch the bus and on Sundays buses do not operate so I have no way in hell to get to work when I'm broke at the end of a check because cab fare from my place to that store is 20 dollars and when I checked the schedule I see said angry ETL put me on there for Sunday when I told her ten billion times I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING THERE don't schedule me on a Sunday! Hopefully I can get this mess sorted out tommorrow before she can try to pull something to stop them from transferring me. She talks down to team members like they are little kids, like we don't know anything about how Target/retail works.

I also want the transfer badly because if they don't get me out of there I'm going to punch her in her stupid face if she talks to me like I'm an unruly child one more time....

Let's not mention the fact that one of the grocery team leads walked out a few weeks ago because of her... and yet they aren't doing anything to get her in line. All the good people are going to leave before they do anything. I just hope hope hope I can get out of there. I'm cool with my job, I like working in grocery and I want to stick around Target for a bit so when I do look for other work they can see that I don't job hop! Also I hear the store I'm trying for so hard is better organized and not as ridgid with team members and their schedules. I don't suppose any of you guys have advice for this situation.

It's a courtesy to keep your ETL in the loop but not a requirement. HR or the STL should have given the heads up. I always wanted to know who was coming and going. Although I wasn't a prick so my TMs told me before HR if they wanted to transfer. I usually helped them with the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back