Archived ETL of Operations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked and could find no info on this position. What is an operations etl? What do they do? We have one in our store now and I'm not sure what her purpose is?

I'm pretty sure their focus is replenishment. They are sort of logistics/sf/frontend. A lot of their focus is on instocks and all the processes that affect instocks. I think they are also focused on decreasing shortage. Sort of like a mix of ETL-Log/SF. From what I understand anyway.

I believe sigma is pretty spot on. Our ETL-AP left our store a few months back to become an ETL-Ops at another store and from what he told me it sounds about the same.

I was also told only under performing stores have them but I am not sure if that is a true statement...

Well since another Target opened very close to ours we are definitely an under performing store. We have also had our front end and softline etl position combined because of it. Thanks for the answers, that makes sense.

I believe that ETL-Ops also oversees Price Accuracy, at least they do in stores that I'm been to that have that position, and yes, those same stores have an ETL-Softlines as well, which (in all the years I've been with Target) has overseen Pricing.

I answer to the ETL-OPS. My store has the position because we were a high risk store (there's a new fancy name for that now.) He oversees price change and in stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back