Archived ETL Pay (expectation vs potential reality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a TM so that 5-8% would be less than the 53k. Not sure if anyone here has went from TM to ETL and can advise on pay?

What do you feel like your worth? Be realistic and do your research then negotiate respectfully. Only take it if you feel compensated for what your worth and the work expected of you.

Last edited:
What do you feel like your worth? Be realistic and do your research then negotiate respectfully. Only take it if you feel compensated for what your worth and the work expected of you.
Thank You! My concern is that I have less room to negotiate going from TM to ETL vs. TL or an external.

Last edited:
Nobody is trying to screw anyone but everyone has different offers. The ETL pay ranges from 51k to 103k so there's a big gap there.

If you're going from TM to ETL. First you should consider yourself lucky but also even with a degree, I think 53K is generous. They WILL consider your previous management experience tho.

Nobody is trying to screw anyone but everyone has different offers. The ETL pay ranges from 51k to 103k so there's a big gap there.

If you're going from TM to ETL. First you should consider yourself lucky but also even with a degree, I think 53K is generous. They WILL consider your previous management experience tho.
When I say "screw" me I mean in the sense that I'm going from a TM to ETL they will pay just min. Since its such a big increase vs. Taking my background etc.. into consideration. Either way I'm happy for the opportunity.

Take you current hourly rate and do some math. Example:

22x50 (ETL hours) = 1100
1100 x 52 weeks = 55000

Take that and add 5-8% and it’ll probably be what you’re offered

As a hourly moving into a salaried position, you need to take into account that 10 out of those ETL 50 should be viewed at time and a half.

22 x 40 = 880
22 x 10 x 1.5 = 330

1,210 x 52 = 62,920

As someone who has Target experience, you're going to be able to hit the floor running. Certainly faster than a fresh out of college graduate and you should be compensated for that.

And then add on the 5-8%. At least this is my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back