Archived ETL Paygrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETL's: sound off!

I have a question regarding ETL paygrades: How do ETLs move through paygrades? When team members move from the sales floor to Starbucks, they increase paygrades. When a team member is promoted to a team leader, they increase paygrades…

So, what constitutes an ETL moving from a paygrade 9 to paygrade 11? Is it solely the time that they've spent in role? Or is it a move from one assignment to the next? Can an ETL increase a paygrade in less than 18 months?

Hopefully someone in the know can help clear this up for me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Thanks, Hardlinesmaster. It doesn't quite answer my question. It does tell me that there is a 5% increase, but it doesn't tell me why there's a 5% increase. And I also read that you get the increase after a status with your HRBP, but WHY do you get the status with the HRBP? Is it because you took on a new ETL assignment? Is it because you're in with the right people? Is it because you were in role for 18 months or more? That's what I'm trying to dig into. I hope my question makes sense. =|

Yes, that is correct. You have be in the role for 18 months. A hrbp is the hr person for spot. If you are stella & mastered the etl job, they will promote quickly. Member @AllThingsTarget101 is an etl intern. They may be able to assist more. @BobtheETL can give you some info too.
Welcome, btw.

It's roughly a 5% increase. No added responsibility, I'm the sense of duties or TLs you're just expected to know the store as a whole and be able to speak to it as a leader. Think of it as a way to acknowledge a top performer.

There's no timeline either, but I had a fellow ETL do their 11s and 13s within their initial 18 months, and now they're on the fast track to STL.

I had another ETL who failed their 11s and never got another shot but that's rare.

Thanks for all of the information, team. I asked an ETL in my district to explain it all to me and she did a great job. Her information in addition to all of yours??? ::thumbs up::

Thanks again, everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back