Archived every day I'm shuffling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that every few months or so, there is a "shuffling" of TL's and execs? One leaves and every one else changes where there are to fill the space. 0.o sometimes it becomes difficult to remember who is where.

This time actually worked in my favor, I'm back up to my usual 35-40 hours with out picking up shifts. Not sure how long it will last but I'm going to enjoy it while I can :)

Typically ive noticed the pattern around spring time at my store... we call it spring cleaning and well... its that time again for us.

It's actually encouraged as part of their development to change up their work centers every year or two. It has nothing to do with the pay for TLs, but ETLs have to change up their areas in order to get promotion opportunities and have any type of substantial raise.

Eh, I was done with shuffling.
I got the h*ll outta Dodge & wound up with a new deck.
Aces wild, boys...

Typically ive noticed the pattern around spring time at my store... we call it spring cleaning and well... its that time again for us.

Spring cleaning is a good way of putting it. i'm back to no aligned lead >.< and the only thing i'm consistent at is adapting to change

Spring cleaning is a good way of putting it. i'm back to no aligned lead >.< and the only thing i'm consistent at is adapting to change

Hah ditto on this. I even asked HR once just for fun, to see what she'd say about it.

"So, who exactly am I aligned to?"

"Uhhh Errrr.... that's a really good question. I'll get back to you on that."

I knew the answer was "no one, because you constantly slip through the cracks."

There's only one of our ETL's that I wish would shuffle out of here:spiteful:. However, the way things go she'll probably stay and the nice ones will go.

I like to think of it as a game of musical chairs. Everytime people get comfortable in their roles, know what they are doing and are effecient, the music stops. Everybody then finds a new place and the person who doesn't have a "chair" is promoted up the ladder! I don't know if it actually works like this, but I can tell you one thing...It's for their development!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back