Archived Expect more play less... for race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trowa03

When in doubt NOP out!
http://i.imgur.com/91KUNYs.jpg

Yeah, so, uh.. yeah someone help me with this one? Yes the DCPI matches for both of them, and they both have different DCPI's. Im guessing this is another whoopsy kinda like the manatee dress.

$2.98 is not a normal price point. Since it's 70% off of the other one, my guess is that it's clearanced and some genius made a shelf tag for it.

$2.98 is not a normal price point. Since it's 70% off of the other one, my guess is that it's clearanced and some genius made a shelf tag for it.
It means it was clearance and was brought back. It also means that whoever set the ailse didn't print the price change labels. (or it could be a corporate goof, scan the item and see what it comes up, if it comes up $2.98 = corporate goof. Regular = print a new label)

I've seen this happen on newly set POGs. As researchr said its an item that was previously clearance. If it scans at $2.98 I would backstock it, and e-support, and cover the label. Only sell it if a Guest asks for it (previously I would have said Do Not Sell, but we're vibing). Especially since it could be a touchy subject.

Like someone above mentioned, this happens fairly often when whomever set the aisle doesn't run and put the price accuracy labels up. I'm willing to bet if you scanned it, it'd ring up full price. It's generally an easy fix.

Like someone above mentioned, this happens fairly often when whomever set the aisle doesn't run and put the price accuracy labels up. I'm willing to bet if you scanned it, it'd ring up full price. It's generally an easy fix.
Normally this is true, but it seems more and more lately, at least at my store, that items are not being changed in the system back to normal price on the corporate end. Even after running price accuracy the clearance price (Or blank or even $0.00 prices) still come up. Few weeks ago had two games, same title, just different consoles, one scanned normal price, the other price of $0.00.

We have also been receiving a lot of items new to the store with a retail value of $0.00. I would not suggest attempting DPCI/UPC maintenance to these items (as part of a PA team) bc it usually does not correct the problem and after contacting mysupport I've been told they could not adjust the retail bc of our attempt to do DPCI/UPC maintenance. The best bet it to remove it from the floor and contact mysuport, these items will fix themselves eventually.
-As for the label issue it was more than likely a Plano/pricing slip up. Plano should print and put up price accuracy labels at the end of a transition/revision and price accuracy usually receives labels after transitions to correct the price in the POS system.

Plano should have caught and fixed that. That's either a DPCI merge or a Dcode. There are specific labels to fix it.

whoever set the aisle did not print pa labels and if they did and its still showing up then its a corp error can you make a generic label using the other label for your price point?

usually if its something weird going on a revision will fix that and if you have someone in your store that just does revisions they will know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back