Archived External ETL GM and Food sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I’ve just been hired as an ETL of GM and Food sales. I’m an external hire and can’t find much posted on this position. I’ve gotten the official job description but I’m hoping you all can give me the real scoop. Schedules, duties, challenges, etc.

Thank you for your help 🙂

Target recently re-titled a lot of positions. This position is essentially a combination of the former ETL-Hardlines and ETL-Logistics positions, so search the threads for info on those.

If you are a low-volume store, you could be the only salaried leader in the building besides the Store Director (essentially you'd be the assistant manager). You'd oversee the entire sales floor plus logistics processes. You'd be working mostly early mornings and mids. Ours work either 8am-6pm or 11am-9pm most days. Higher-volume stores will have an ETL-Specialty Sales, which would take apparel, cosmetics, and electronics off your plate. The ETL-Sales Floor used to be over the front lanes as well in the lower volume stores, so this may fall to you if your store does not have an ETL-Service & Engagement. I work in a high-volume store so I'm not sure who gets the front lanes in the ULVs nowadays.

Target recently re-titled a lot of positions. This position is essentially a combination of the former ETL-Hardlines and ETL-Logistics positions, so search the threads for info on those.

If you are a low-volume store, you could be the only salaried leader in the building besides the Store Director (essentially you'd be the assistant manager). You'd oversee the entire sales floor plus logistics processes. You'd be working mostly early mornings and mids. Ours work either 8am-6pm or 11am-9pm most days. Higher-volume stores will have an ETL-Specialty Sales, which would take apparel, cosmetics, and electronics off your plate. The ETL-Sales Floor used to be over the front lanes as well in the lower volume stores, so this may fall to you if your store does not have an ETL-Service & Engagement. I work in a high-volume store so I'm not sure who gets the front lanes in the ULVs nowadays.

specialty sales and service and engagement report to the store director in low volume stores

Thank you, that explains why I haven’t found much on this title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back