Archived Favorite and least favorite areas to work on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karacelzz

5 dollars for a bale
I love working paper, easy pulls and doesn't look like a war zone when you clock in the next day. Baby is a nightmare at my store, the diapers and baby food sell out so fast even though we get 6 flats+repacks everyday.

Favorites: Paper, hair products, soaps/body wash. However, I’m thankful that I don’t do beauty softlines, just the occasional push in those aisles mentioned.

Least favorite: Toys, pushing or zoning. Given an either or choice, I’d do the push.

I would rather zone and push reshop than push truck. Favorite areas to zone are Ready to Wear and Mens, least favorites are shoes and intimates.

least favorite Hardlines is stationary. Notebooks, folders, pens, pencils, journals. Ive worked here forever and its always a disaster

Last edited:
Favorite: video games gaming accessories liscense wall etc
Adult books are ok . absolutely hate the kids books especially the readers and activity books. Hate travel wall. Toys are ok (always mentally shopping lol) used to hate batteries and luggage but now ok

Favorite: Toys and Pets. Chem, paper and market aren’t bad.
Least favorite: Batteries and HBA. Swim goggles, water bottles and Dollar Spot are torture.🤢

Favorite: Mens. Guys aren't that messy.

Least Favorite: RTW and Girls. For every one reshop cart that took everything but baby hardlines there were 3-4 carts for RTW only. And the mess on the floor for RTW and Girls was neck and neck atrocious.

Dislike - all the foam and trash in Home Decor. And the heavy items, like the mirrors and furniture.

Tolerate - everything else hardlines.

Softlines - Like Girls, Boys and Baby.

Love toys. Don't even think of asking me to work any other area of GM. Beauty and market are tolerable. I can deal with electronics. The style TL keeps saying she wants to put me on her schedule, but never worked there, so don't know.

I could spend the rest of my days in Bullsye or Seasonal (any holiday), LOVE.
I wouldn’t last 15 minutes in electronics or market, INSANITY.
Put me in the freezers and I leave.

Last edited:
Favorite: Fan Central. I love the satisfaction of a completely destroyed area becoming an enticing area. Especially since ours is the first impression right inside the door..

Least liked: Dry Market. Not that I hate facing out labels on soup cans (pinkie promise I adore it!) but I find myself checking for outdated and losing precious time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back