Archived Feud with HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehomiesleepy

LA Street Soldier
Oringinally The HR lead would tell me to do this or that didn't mind, never have I complained when asked to do extra stuff or a project. The tone she uses when she tells me though always bugged me, finally one day a fellow team member over herd her giving me orders. Once she left he asked me "yo why is she always on your ass, she doesn't treat anyone else like that?" That alone confirmed what I feared, she's has something against me. At first didn't want to think that, also felt my opinion was biased. How do I handle this? She's HR which gives her a lot of power over me...

HR loves to challenge people sometime to see how much you can handle (emotionally in my opinion is kinda unfair) and sometimes they may just not like you. Human emotion is a complex maze but in general I'd just shrug it off and be nice to her. I was having problems with a GSTL over the course of a month and I felt like I was gonna explode but I held it together and showed that I was the stronger person and shrugged it off and ignored it and started being nice to her and well she is nice now.

When someone is encased in darkness and spews the feeling of hatred this person needs to see the light within themselves again and all it takes is a spark to make their light flicker and brighten up their good side again.

I always tell people from my experience this "A thousand cannons of hatred can fire upon one's self the mission to ruin the human soul and provoke a retaliation but the thousand cannons that aren't fired in return is a victory for you and a loss and waste for them.

If she ever does anything bad beyond what you have experienced or worse and in the words of Ben Parker on Spiderman "With great power comes great responsibility"

800-541-6838 or Integrity@target.com for Integrity hotline (from HLM sig)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back