Archived Final Fantasy Wiz's Engineering Soda(Jones Soda Situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total flop here too. We got 48 of then, but no one mentioned them at all. One team member got a couple fairly early in the day. I got 4 on my lunch. A second team member got a few more when she left at 3 and I got 8 more to make it a round dozen at 5pm. It didn't look like any others had been sold. They were set at electronics the whole time.

My store didn't even get copies of the game, and nobody bothered pulling the sodas out of the back so there are still 60 just sitting on a shelf in the backroom because no one asked for them.
edit - maybe I should seeing how people are bidding 2x the price on ebay already :p

Final Fantasy is not that big enough like Fallout so no one really looked for the soda. We still limited to two per guest just in case (even though we have 4 cases). I bought two but most likely end up getting 4 more to match with my Fallout soda

No one at my store even cared. With the Fallout promo we had probably 20-30 calls a day. Never heard a single call for these. Weird.
We hadn't sold any when I left today. Lod supported limiting from 4 each to lead if they started going fast...

Completely forgot about them until they pulled in the 1pm CAF. Put them out at 1:30, bought 4 at 3:45, the case was still full. We have anther 36 in the back.

We have like 30 on the shelf below the game. Nobody cares, because there are still a lot just sitting there. It's right in the front endcap, so...... I dunno

I had a guest buy the game & get 1 soda free. Then, he got 2nd bottle of soda for 2.99....makes no sense to me. I have sold only 1 copy of the game, so far.

Also a flop at ours, I think. I randomly remembered the day after the game released and asked about them, and was told they were sitting on a basedeck for anyone to just buy outright, and when I went to check, there they were, unbought and loads left. I guess the fever over the Fallout aspect was due to the fact that the Nuka-cola is a series-long recurring concept, not merely a potion from a single game..

Same at our store. The only bottles we "sold" were the ones people got for free with the game. Nobody cares about these things. It's ironic that we got way more for this promotion that no one cares about than the Fallout one where they could have sold as many bottles as they could make. They must have thought demand would be the same. Oops.

Same at our store. The only bottles we "sold" were the ones people got for free with the game. Nobody cares about these things. It's ironic that we got way more for this promotion that no one cares about than the Fallout one where they could have sold as many bottles as they could make. They must have thought demand would be the same. Oops.

Yep pretty much lol. I think we actually went through ours through the week so that was good. I got one with the game and had purchased a second one as well since I actually like the Orange Cream soda

Still got a few cases at my store too

The problem is the theme is some random nobody new character rather than an iconic FF item like a potion or ether
Hell, potions are blue, they could've just pumped out more of the Fallout juice and slapped a new label on it

We sold out of ours as well, I ended up getting two. One with the game and another to drink.

Ours went clearance yesterday. We had two cases come out in the price change batch and there were probably 4 dozen on the shelf already.

Our lovely pricing team decided to put the stickers smack dab in the middle of the art work on the front.

I have like 12 still. I put them in the counter and nobody cares at $3.

They like it, but see $3, laugh, and put it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back