Weekly Soda Update Spreadsheet

I absolutely hate this document. When I first started as the receiver the form was great, it all fit on one sheet without being super tiny. I could just type in the store number and everything relevant to my store would pop up. I could click between the two different weeks with no problem, I could give my vendors a head's up about stuff in advance.

Now it is absolute trash and it just seems to be getting worse every week. Want to see the water end for February Week 3? Well too bad you can only see week 4. Does your one vendor need to put their Friday order in on Wednesday? We won't update until Thursday. Want to print out the spreadsheet so that your vendors can have a physical copy? Well, the font will be so small that it is nearly impossible to read and scaling the document cuts off parts of it. Want to see the images for the soda bulk and bev rotation ends? Well, those links are broken so good luck in letting your vendor know how those are supposed to be set up.

How does everyone deal with this document? I feel like there is something missing that would make my life easier but I can't figure it out. I tried copy-pasting but it just really screwed up the formating.

Never looked at soda update but I find printing in landscape mode sometimes helps it from getting cut off.

My vendors are expected to know this from their own company. If they don’t claim their space they don’t get it.

Back