Finally getting Prepped!

Does anyone know where I can find the mock interview questions...? I just want to be prepared and my ETL put a word in for me to my DSL so that’s kind of exciting our DSL is at our store like every other week since our SD went on maternity leave so we know her well now

You should have a mentor helping you.
STAR interviews:
The answer to your question(s) are pretty simple. During your interview be honest and yourself. They will ask you 4-5 situational questions (total of 3 rounds I believe) just to see what type of leader you are. Remember to paint them a picture because what they are looking for in each question that you answer is to be outlined in the following way:

Situation - how does your answer relate to the question
Example: tell me about a time you had to make a tough decison
You - During college ect..... <--- you are painting them a picture so tehy can visually see your answer.
Task - what did you have to accomplish/what what was the issue or problem
Action - how did you solve this issue/what steps were taken.
Result - what was the final outcome.

Overall be upbeat. During the interview don't EVER put yourself down. Even with the famous questions "what is one think your previous supervisor would change or say that you need to work on." Turn the question about to something like: "One thing my past supervisor would stay that I can improve is sometimes I tend want to help out too much. If I see someone struggling I always try and offer assistance." Remember to turn a weakness into a strength (sorry I just got off work so if a lot does not make sense please don't blame me.

One thing to keep in mind , especially if you're benched for a while, is not to jump in to a position just because it opens. I was on the bench for a couple months and then the deli TL opened up. Worst decision ever. It actually made me leave Target and find a new job. Also I sucked at it lol
Do this and then you will be passed from any other position . You will be qualified as not being a team player .

Back