Archived Finding Job Openings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On workbench, how do you find the job openings in your store? I think I am doing it right, the job page looks exactly as it would if you were just applying at target.com correct? I know some jobs are available at the store, but it shows that there are no jobs available. Was just curious if there is another page in workbench or something.

Are you referring to eHR? If you are you're in the right place. There should be an option to display all options when you're choosing the position. Sometimes there's no direct opening for a position.

This happened when they wanted me to apply for the TL position but they forgot to open a position the same day. It still allowed me to apply even though there was no opening

Yeah I'm referring to eHR/workbench. I see some job postings, just not the ones I know are now available. I just didn't know if there was a job posting page that was available to only Target employees and not the public like the current jobs available are.

Yeah I'm referring to eHR/workbench. I see some job postings, just not the ones I know are now available. I just didn't know if there was a job posting page that was available to only Target employees and not the public like the current jobs available are.
When you log in the internal only jobs should show as available to apply for. Logged out they will show as not available.

Hrtm was telling me it will let you apply if it's not available now, so just apply anyway after logging in and hr can handle it from there if it's supposed to be open.

Where do you find the internal jobs exactly on eHR? When you log in do you go to other links and then job opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back