Archived Finding OPU Survey Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

LearningTree

Guest Experience
Anyone know how to direct a guest to the OPU survey? I know usually they are emailed to the guest and they are prompted to fill it out. One guest came into the store for help finding the survey. We checked her order history, clicked around her account, checked her spam folders, etc. Couldn't find it anywhere. Can you only fill out the surveys once they've been emailed? I've never encountered this situation so it's thrown me for a loop.

Anyone know how to direct a guest to the OPU survey? I know usually they are emailed to the guest and they are prompted to fill it out. One guest came into the store for help finding the survey. We checked her order history, clicked around her account, checked her spam folders, etc. Couldn't find it anywhere. Can you only fill out the surveys once they've been emailed? I've never encountered this situation so it's thrown me for a loop.
It comes by email after a week or so, but not everyone gets one. If they Guest has an issue or praise , direct them to the guest relations number.
I never noticed for the orders I have placed. I will be looking for it.
Just like in store, we won’t get them, as we are TMs. It sees your discount and doesn’t send them to us. We are eligible to review products though.

It comes by email after a week or so, but not everyone gets one. If they Guest has an issue or praise , direct them to the guest relations number.
Just like in store, we won’t get them, as we are TMs. It sees your discount and doesn’t send them to us. We are eligible to review products though.

If the guest is not a TM, do you know why they wouldn't receive the link? What's the criteria? I'd really rather have her fill out the survey to help my OPU NPS rather than call the guest relations number.

If the guest is not a TM, do you know why they wouldn't receive the link? What's the criteria? I'd really rather have her fill out the survey to help my OPU NPS rather than call the guest relations number.
No, not sure. It may be buried in her email receipt.

I’ve only received one email survey link out of the past dozen or so orders I’ve placed (drive up, OPU, and Ship). I think I also had a survey option inside the Target app after one of my first drive-up orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back