Archived First time opening? (beauty team member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!! I've never done an opening shift and for my first one they're having me all by myself. I am a beauty team member. I know what to do for closing but I have no idea what to do for opening. I asked some of the other beauty team members and the only person that actually helped told me I'm supposed to start by auditing? I don't know if that's true and I don't know how to do that on the zebra either. Can any other person please help me? I'm so nervous and everyone else at my store is pretty mean. Thank you so much.

HELP!! I've never done an opening shift and for my first one they're having me all by myself. I am a beauty team member. I know what to do for closing but I have no idea what to do for opening. I asked some of the other beauty team members and the only person that actually helped told me I'm supposed to start by auditing? I don't know if that's true and I don't know how to do that on the zebra either. Can any other person please help me? I'm so nervous and everyone else at my store is pretty mean. Thank you so much.

Partner with the opening LOD so you can get the training on the zebra. They should go over Audit with you as well but its extremely easy. It tells you the aisle and location on the shelf where to find it. Then you type in how many items are there. Most likely they have you work on pulls or items that have been determined that are low in stock then need to be replenished. Everything else should be similar to closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back