Fixtures

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
Where can I get an updated stores fixture and parts list for ordering items. Since switching to GoCart some items are not coming up when we try searching or it gives 15 different options

store’s fixture lists aren’t updated because stores are all over the spectrum. Tons of fixtures and parts were removed from SAP/Go Cart because of budget. You’re better off asking for a specific fixture or part# for some one to search

Many items get removed temporarily and the only way to get them is asking mySupport. There was a spreadsheet awhile ago that listed all the parts not orderable, but some of those items can be ordered now. You could also search WorkBench for a fixture guide, there used to be one in PDF form.

Many items get removed temporarily and the only way to get them is asking mySupport. There was a spreadsheet awhile ago that listed all the parts not orderable, but some of those items can be ordered now. You could also search WorkBench for a fixture guide, there used to be one in PDF form.
I haven’t been able to find one on workbench because I was looking for an updated one as well. Luckily I have the old one saved to my one drive.

Back