Archived Food Safety Certificate Never Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All!

Former employee here. During my time in red and khaki I underwent the 8-hour food safety course. Some days afterwards HR told me I had passed the exam and that I should expect my certificate in the mail.

The problem is that the certificate never arrived. Our ETL-HR transferred right in the middle of this and our replacement never was able to give me any solid information about what to do. I was leaving the company in a matter of months so I think they just figured that it wasn't a big deal. However, I did take the class and the certification might give me a leg up in future job hunts.

Does anyone here know who runs those food safety courses for Team Leads? I know Steritech does the inspections, but I don't recall whether they were the ones that also ran the Food Handling for TLs course. It was held in Connecticut and people from stores in Massachusetts were there too if region ends up being relevant to pointing me in the right direction.

In any case, I hope to contact the company and see if they have any records or a certificate copy they could send my way. If anyone has any leads, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

They are super slow. I have an etl who took it in February who just got there's last month so...

The District Assistants typically handle the logistics of the class, organize who attends, etc.

Problem solved!

ServSafe, which appears to be affiliated but not identical to Steritech is who you would want to reach out to. On the ServSafe website you can login and should be able to print your certificate right from there. If you don't recall your ServSafe username and password, you can call their number 800-765-2122 and with a little bit of your personal information and some verification they can give you your ID and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back