Archived Food TL position

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting ing with baited breath to see how they move the current tls. Fatl is an ass, sbtl is newer and calls out lots, ctl is the store's favorite and srtl. Hoping they don't just give it all to the ctl. Or let the fatl become a salesfloor tl.

You are probably over headcount for now. I don't see how sbux could function with a leader who calls out all the time. Perhaps she will provide the needed attrition if she doesn't start showing up :rolleyes:

This thread has made me very confused.
At my store there is the TL in charge of both consumables and Pfresh which combined into "Market" last year. Our Food Ave and Starbucks both have their own TLs and I don't know of either one leaving or giving up their duties.

Food ETL? What is this position you speak of? That thing doesn't even exist at my store...
This is something that can vary drastically from store-to-store because it will depend on if your store has SB and/or Food Ave, and what their sales are like. I would guess that your store might transition to a Food TL AND a Food Service TL.

The Food ETL is generally only at Super Targets, where they have a much larger grocery section and service departments such as a deli counter.

Unless you're in Logistics! No more market to worry about, VMTM taking over z-rack push, adding another key-carrying TL to split duties with. Best AE EVER!
The market rollout is still a pilot and has nothing to do with the TL changes.

The market rollout is still a pilot and has nothing to do with the TL changes.
Our store has always had a dedicated market team for the GM truck. With a new Food TL, they will be overseeing that process. While technically still a pilot, anything posted in the pilot section on WB inevitablly becomes a best practice. Pilots such as the new swap shift process and zebra scanners that are not yet posted there still have a chance at being scrapped.

Our store has always had a dedicated market team for the GM truck. With a new Food TL, they will be overseeing that process. While technically still a pilot, anything posted in the pilot section on WB inevitablly becomes a best practice. Pilots such as the new swap shift process and zebra scanners that are not yet posted there still have a chance at being scrapped.
Pilots are called that for a reason. Some people have said their district scrapped the grocery team pilot because it wasn't working.

And I'm pretty sure there is a WB page for the new myDevices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back