Archived Former Team Member Doing Research - Assitance Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come no one has asked me if they can help me find something? :p

Hello everyone!

I'm a former team member. I left the company in 2007 after five years of working for Target. I started as a cart attendant in high school and left as a GSTL shortly after I graduated college. I loved every minute of it.

I am now in my last year of graduate school, and I've decided to do my capstone paper on Target.

To explain my project briefly, I'll be exploring the idea of doing away with certain and poor-performing Food Ave. locations and replacing the spaces with something that would be the product of a partnership between Target and large, well-known bookseller in the US.

Unfortunately, Target's annual reports provide little to no info on this section of the store.

That being said, I need to pick the brain of someone who deals with the front lanes and/or Food Ave. or simply would like to help me out.

Proof of sincerity and scope of project can be provided.

Please private message me if you're interested in helping me out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

FYI, there are things which cannot be released to the "public" as it's considered confidential business info. I'd highly recommend you contact somebody at HQ who can give you direct, authorized, information of which you can use for your research.

I really don't think anyone who hangs out here has that kind of info but I could be wrong.
And as StaticSun pointed out, they would probably be loath to share it without permission.

How come no one has asked me if they can help me find something? :p

Hello everyone!

I'm a former team member. I left the company in 2007 after five years of working for Target. I started as a cart attendant in high school and left as a GSTL shortly after I graduated college. I loved every minute of it.

I am now in my last year of graduate school, and I've decided to do my capstone paper on Target.

To explain my project briefly, I'll be exploring the idea of doing away with certain and poor-performing Food Ave. locations and replacing the spaces with something that would be the product of a partnership between Target and large, well-known bookseller in the US.

Unfortunately, Target's annual reports provide little to no info on this section of the store.

That being said, I need to pick the brain of someone who deals with the front lanes and/or Food Ave. or simply would like to help me out.

Proof of sincerity and scope of project can be provided.

Please private message me if you're interested in helping me out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

this is where to start with Target Corp Info Links:

target vendor/supplier partnerships:
http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-031762

supplier registration:
http://supplierregistration.target.com/Supplier/Supplier_Registration_Checklist.aspx

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back