Archived Free $50 gift card for with Target's Health Insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unaware of this before last Friday, but in any event those how have Target's Health Insurance are eligible for $50 in Target Gift Cards. To get these gift card all you need to do is complete a biometric health screening (I did mean last week at work). Then enter the numbers from this screening into the website http://www.bewellattarget.com and answer a few more heath questions. Also for doing the above actions you are entered into a drawing to have Target for your health premiums in full for the 2013 plan year.

Then, you answer the questions on that website to get $50. Also, your name gets entered in the district drawing for 1k. Entry date is by 09/30/12.

My current job at one time was surveying employees about their health status. Then they soon came out with a plan about testing all employees to see if they smoked and measuring BMI. The first year, smoking employees were going to be dropped to the lower health plan. Then the next year, employees with a BMI over a certain amount would be dropped to the lower plan. Then the BMI level was going to be dropped again the next year. All that failed due to legal issues.

Then it was decided that the lower 70/30 health plan would be free to all, and the higher 80/20 health plan would cost to buy into it.

I was unaware of this before last Friday, but in any event those how have Target's Health Insurance are eligible for $50 in Target Gift Cards. To get these gift card all you need to do is complete a biometric health screening (I did mean last week at work). Then enter the numbers from this screening into the website http://www.bewellattarget.com and answer a few more heath questions. Also for doing the above actions you are entered into a drawing to have Target for your health premiums in full for the 2013 plan year.

I did this but I got a $25 gift card, not $50.

Good for the numbers! It's not boring, just a choice. Read questions carefully. There are others greater than me, be willing to learn it , & pass it to others. A team effort helps all!

Last edited:
What do they do with the results ? Who gets the informations ? Why is it offered to only the tm with the target "health insurance " plan ?
Those questions are still unanswered by my elhr !
Lots of tms went for it ,just because they needed the $50!

I do not have target heath plan ! But if I had it ,I would not do it !

What do they do with the results ? Who gets the informations ? Why is it offered to only the tm with the target "health insurance " plan ?
Those questions are still unanswered by my elhr !
Lots of tms went for it ,just because they needed the $50!

I do not have target heath plan ! But if I had it ,I would not do it !

What the health insurance people don't know won't kill them.

because there is myself and my husband we received $100 this year for this.

really nice - I don't think it was talked up at huddles enough.

wonder how many missed this.

Husband & I ea got $25 even though we did the assessement AND the screening.
Annie, how far apart was it between getting your giftcards?

Haha, I did them a long time ago thinking I was gonna get some free money. My lovely management at my store didn't tell us that it was for people on the health insurance plan. Blah..

I got both of my cards.
In my store they talked it up and had posters by the time clock to let us know about everything. Also, got a letter in the mail that told about the gift cards. Sorry for those of you who missed the chance to get the gift cards.....and the discount on next years' premiums.

I filled out the survey, and do currently have the insurance.

I wonder if I miss-typed my address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back