Service & Engagement Free Similac

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
Have gotten like 10 of these in the past week.

Is this a thing? Is it valid? Where does it come from? If not, what's being exploited here?

POS seems to reduce the amount via a coupon for the value of the Similac product.

Attachments

• C2DB978F-5831-44E8-8848-8EC5A4671EFC.jpeg
    C2DB978F-5831-44E8-8848-8EC5A4671EFC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
Have gotten like 10 of these in the past week.

Is this a thing? Is it valid? Where does it come from? If not, what's being exploited here?

POS seems to reduce the amount via a coupon for the value of the Similac product.
do not scan. We do not accept electronic target coupons not from target app.

we also, per policy, do not accept internet coupons that provide free items with no minimum purchase.

Well... I can tell you this much. It's a legitimate Target Coupon. If you want my opinion, I think someone received a paper coupon, and re-created it into a mobile Q. At the very least, Target may actually get reimbursed for it.

If it starts with 9856, It's a Target issued Store Coupon. Anything that starts with a 5 or 8110, is a Manufacturer Q and should NEVER, EVER, EVER be accepted from a Mobile Device.

Well... I can tell you this much. It's a legitimate Target Coupon. If you want my opinion, I think someone received a paper coupon, and re-created it into a mobile Q. At the very least, Target may actually get reimbursed for it.

If it starts with 9856, It's a Target issued Store Coupon. Anything that starts with a 5 or 8110, is a Manufacturer Q and should NEVER, EVER, EVER be accepted from a Mobile Device.
Just bc it starts with 9856 doesn’t mean target made it. Very easy to make fake barcodes.

regardless, we shouldn’t accept, especially if it’s giving a mismatched offer (free similiac vs $10 gc)

Back