Archived From the file: ARE you kidding me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Regional TM has been focusing on neatness.....hence the reason for the zoned panties....anyway, he's been making See. Spot. Save. a priority.....must be neat....zoned to planogram.

Had a visit from said TM leader & other VIPs they talked about how much sales has increased in See. Spot. Save. because of the neatness. I'm not sure I'm buying the answer.....but having things there by planogram sure makes a difference in appearance!

Good thing they didn't stop by MY store....front end unloads SSS reshop with a pitchfork these days.

Sure hope that it is a BRAND pitchfork!

Do you have a lot of food in your SSS? We have a ton.

Re: SSS foods - junk food....chips, candy, etc.
Had lots of the little Valentine's chocolates salvaged so they dumped them in the breakroom during "Wellness Wednesday".

Oooooh man, we are getting a visit from our DTL and group VP tomorrow, I am imagining them saying all this... At least I won't be surprised. We are a super freaky store and can barley get zone completed because we got two team members on with two leaders. Life at Target...

I once attempted to do a cart full of SSS reshop. Once I realized that it was going to take me somewhere in the neighborhood of a week, I just pitched the stuff into bins, making sure that $1 stuff was in $1 bins, $3 stuff in $3 bins, etc.

That's pretty much what we do in my store, since it's almost always cashiers with no sales floor experience doing the SSS re-shop. New items get pushed to planogram, but re-shop goes wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back