Archived Frozen dress up event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading many of those complaints it seems no store was the same and many stores knew little to nothing about it. Lack of communication between HQ and the stores again rears its ugly head. Pretty much typical Target anymore.

Kind of sad when a regular reader of this board is better informed than your average ETL.

It was pretty much a bust at my store but the people that got goody bags were very thankful ( hey ungrateful moms looking at you:mad:) sheesh.... There are grateful people out there. Wow I can't believe people can be ungrateful...... Just be grateful you got something you know? Target didn't have to do you know? Some moms..... LOL I bet they'll be the ones standing in line on thanksgiving/blackfriday

Some guests at my store thought it was like a "Santa photo event". I had no information and felt like the bad guy. :oops:

I had never heard of it. I saw a TM bringing the bags out and I peeked inside and all ours had was like a fold up Sven hat cardboard thing and something else all in a random target drawstring bag.

I knew those goodie bags were going to be trouble when I only got 200 stickers and like 300 bags to fill.

It doesn't seem very smart to sponsor a toy event right before Black Friday & the Christmas rush that isn't well planned & irritates parents.
It irritates me, the TM and my fellow TM. We're doing all this work waste of time and payroll. In the end no one shows up.

It doesn't seem very smart to sponsor a toy event right before Black Friday & the Christmas rush that isn't well planned & irritates parents.
It irritates me, the TM and my fellow TM. We're doing all this work waste of time and payroll. In the end no one shows up.

I never saw a commercial for it, almost nothing was said to us TM's. I only knew something was up from the goodie bags being filled in the same office as the MyDevices are kept. Only Saturday morning was anyone working that day clued in to what was going on. I knew from the traffic it wasn't a huge event, so any mom with a kid about the right age, I sent them over to get some free stuff.. It was a trickle of people for the 4hrs it was going on, we just kept giving stuff out as long as we had stuff to give.

I asked if I could dress up as anna for it before my shift started at noon. I figured it'd make it a lot more fun, but I was told that I better not attempt that. I get told no on all my ideas though.

Looking at the pictures on the facebook site, some stores did have people dress up for the kids for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back