Archived Frozen merchandise is taking over the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES FROZEN HAVE TO DO WITH SPRING?!?

index.php

The plot of Frozen 2 should be that there's a heat wave and Olaf dies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
WHAT THE FUCK DOES FROZEN HAVE TO DO WITH SPRING?!?

index.php

The plot of Frozen 2 should be that there's a heat wave and Olaf dies.
And the Olaf Easter baskets too. Very weird how more and more stuff is still popping up.

I worked in seasonal last season and I was miserable. There was a holiday music endcap an people kept hitting the Frozen button every 5 minutes. No, I don't want to build a fucking snowman.
Just mentally change the lyrics to this song every time you hear it:

Omg I had enough of this movie. Whenever I mention about old Disney movies having the same meaning they ask...."Mulan?" "Lion King?" "Tarzan?" What are those, basically.

I weep for this generation.

Last edited:
next we will be selling....
il_570xN.579889695_ivqx.jpg

TARGET ARE YOU READING THIS? THIS COULD BE A CASH COW! $5 A BOTTLE WHAT A BARGAIN, KIDS WILL EAT THIS STUFF UP!

I can already hear a jingle about it now...

"Melted snow, melted snow,
every kid needs to know,
about melted snow, melted snow,
you'll spend $5 bucks to shut them up,

You don't care,
what they do,
they'll destroy the store,
even if they don't get their way..."

Okay, that was the last one from me for awhile. :) I've never seen the movie, LOL.

You should see it. The movie is actually one of Disney's best in a while. Not the best, although sites like Tumblr and Buzzfeed might have you thinking it's the best film to ever be released. And just when the fandom was starting to die down a bit, now we have this sequel hype all over the internet.

Did you know that as of 2015, the release date for Frozen 2 is more anticipated than the second coming of Christ? True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back