Archived Frozen merchandise is taking over the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullselle

Softy
I have an opinion about all this Frozen merchandise that I need to get off my chest....

I would like to track down the sick, sadistic motherfucker who thought it would be a good idea to play samples from the Frozen soundtrack on constant loop in the electronics section. Whoever you are, I hope you drown in that corporate Kool aid.

I regularly work 8 hour shifts.
CONSTANT. LOOP.

Better Frozen then Ariana Grande, however that is spelled.

Not sure how that's comparable, Grande's only moderately popular. She did like 307,000 album sales between the first weeks of both of her albums.

Nothing special, not crazy popular like Frozen. Popular albums do 500,000+ in their first week, not 138,000 and 169,000.

Exactly, the Frozen soundtrack and that Taylor Swift album were the only ones that went platinum this year, and they are milking that for all it's worth.
Plus, we sell Frozen toys that sing Let it Go every time a kid presses them, so even when I'm not near electronics, I can still hear it from the toy aisle. I am not even exaggerating, I hear that freaking song about every five minutes for my entire shift.

I feel Frozen has replaced "Hello Kitty" where has she gone, that poor kitty gets no love this Christmas.

Every freakin day I hear the fitting room tm call toys to ask if we have the freaky big Anna and Elsa dolls. Nope, not today.

I feel Frozen has replaced "Hello Kitty" where has she gone, that poor kitty gets no love this Christmas.

Had a guest today looking for helly kitty headbands .. couldnt find any! but had no problem finding frozen ones. ha it really has taken over

My store has a Hello Kitty endcap, so she's still around...doesn't sell that well though.

I was stocking the seasonal CD display and it was blaring "Let it Go" just about as loud as possible and I pushed any button to turn it off. A kid started to cry because the song went off. I felt so bad :oops:

My store has a Hello Kitty endcap, so she's still around...doesn't sell that well though.

I was stocking the seasonal CD display and it was blaring "Let it Go" just about as loud as possible and I pushed any button to turn it off. A kid started to cry because the song went off. I felt so bad :oops:
Use the Allen wrench to turn it down.

I have an opinion about all this Frozen merchandise that I need to get off my chest....

I would like to track down the sick, sadistic motherfucker who thought it would be a good idea to play samples from the Frozen soundtrack on constant loop in the electronics section. Whoever you are, I hope you drown in that corporate Kool aid.

I regularly work 8 hour shifts.
CONSTANT. LOOP.

It cannot be more annoying then that damn Taylor Swift shit they had last month!!!

Frozen merchandise is taking over the store world.

And because 5.75 hours of Frozen songs at Target aren't enough, my adult co-workers at my other job are obsessed to the point where I'm seriously concerned.

I worked in seasonal last season and I was miserable. There was a holiday music endcap an people kept hitting the Frozen button every 5 minutes. No, I don't want to build a fucking snowman.

Hey @dannyy315, spoiler alert:

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back