Over payroll hours in 1st wk January

Uberdead

Dubious inbound brute
Did anyone notice the extreme lack of hours this month? My store was over 800hrs in 1st wk. Heard the reason was we were getting billed hrs for tm's who didn't work at store. This was happening district wide. Once identified the question was asked. Will we get those hours back? No. (I hope someone losses their job over this embezzlement of time)

Did anyone notice the extreme lack of hours this month? My store was over 800hrs in 1st wk. Heard the reason was we were getting billed hrs for tm's who didn't work at store. This was happening district wide. Once identified the question was asked. Will we get those hours back? No. (I hope someone losses their job over this embezzlement of time)
Did you mean for the month or the first week in January?

Target always cuts hours in January (and February) so how could your store be over hours?

I would like to see how many hours your store was allocated TOTAL relative to how many they were over too.

For the very first week in January. Found out on 1st Sunday of 2nd week. Nobody noticed discrepancy in payroll.

There is 0% chance your SD didn't notice a discrepancy and they are making excuses they probably overscheduled hours. My store overscheduled like crazy and are cutting hours this week hard.
Same here, I usually average 25-30 hours and this week is randomly a 17 hour one

Back