Odd hours?

i’m a college student that only can work 3 days a week. At first they scheduled me 3 days 8hrs shifts but recently they’re scheduling me 4-5 6 hour shifts. I also was strictly working nights, but now my hours range from night to morning. they’re mostly giving me 6hr shifts except 1 8hr shift next week. would anyone know why this is happening?

If your availability is open for those days/time , they are allowed to schedule you . You can always talk to your EtL about the situation and sort it out . Safe side is update your availability in myTime so that they cannot schedule you outside your availability.

Could be because your store has added seasonal TMs and they need to be fit into the schedule, but there are never enough hours to go around.

i’m a college student that only can work 3 days a week. At first they scheduled me 3 days 8hrs shifts but recently they’re scheduling me 4-5 6 hour shifts. I also was strictly working nights, but now my hours range from night to morning. they’re mostly giving me 6hr shifts except 1 8hr shift next week. would anyone know why this is happening?
Hours are notoriously inconsistent. It's one of the things I had to get used to when I was first hired, as I was full-time at my previous jobs and never even thought much about hours.

Back