Boy in Target overnight

Ah-ha, motion alarms! Hadn't thought of that before, but now I see why we don't have these reports cropping up all the time. Seems like it'd be an awfully easy thing to do, hide out somewhere and stay all night inside the store. Snacks and drinks in abundance, pillows and blankets to bed down in when tired.

Goes to show the closing leader lost his job . He /she clearly didn’t put the motion alarm on .
Depends on the SL our closing lead locked team members and guests in multiple times and only got told off about it. He is still a leader on path to become and etl :/ he put his number on guest service white board though so he can ckme back an dlet people out 🙃

Depends on the SL our closing lead locked team members and guests in multiple times and only got told off about it. He is still a leader on path to become and etl :/ he put his number on guest service white board though so he can ckme back an dlet people out 🙃
If this TL locked a TM in the store ONCE I could see letting it slide.

If this TL locked guests in the store they should be terminated immediately.

Bro is either a relative of a DM or has pictures of the guy with farm animals because those are the only 2 situations I can imagine this shit not resulting in immediate termination

Do the closers do a thorough walk around? With doors locked do they walk the entire store, every aisle, break room, all offices, closets, cleaning crew room, all rest rooms, back room, baler area, all exits and doors?

Do the closers do a thorough walk around? With doors locked do they walk the entire store, every aisle, break room, all offices, closets, cleaning crew room, all rest rooms, back room, baler area, all exits and doors?
Also they need to check the coolers and freezers in the front and back.

One would think 🙃 our SL doeant fire ANYONE. The TL is still there ans I am not for many reasons of which the complete negligence of the leasership.

Last count was 3 guests locked in and 6 team members. And this was the course of a whole year. One tm even walked out an emergency exit because they didnt know what to do. That tm then got written up for it!

The tl kept getting told to stop doing that and check better. Thats it.

My favorite was the guest found behind the compactor "trying to keep warm" by the cleaning crew -_- dude was higher than a kite.

That store smh I got stories I do NOT want to have.

I suppose you could very easily hide behind boxes of diapers, or toilet paper (kids have built forts before)....We once had 2 12 yo girls hiding behind diapers once (not overnight). I mean, I'm no lead, and I don't know what procedure is, but could you just not hide behind product as such? the diaper or toilet paper walls? Unless you moved product, looking down the aisle you would not see someone.

Rumor I'm hearing out of Corporate is "NO leaders will be fired any time soon. There are no replacements" ...and the way ny store is going they're quitting faster than they could be fired. Spot's a train wreck right now

Rumor I'm hearing out of Corporate is "NO leaders will be fired any time soon. There are no replacements" ...and the way ny store is going they're quitting faster than they could be fired. Spot's a train wreck right now
Wow that just sad that because retail has such a high turnover rate that this would be overlooked.

Last edited:
Back