Archived Frustrated with hours... Are they trying to push me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, a bit of background. Last year I was hired as a seasonal cashier and after three months I was promoted to GSA. To my knowledge all the leaders of the store like me, or at least don't actively dislike me. Lately, though my hours have been cut BAD.

I'm at a loss because holidays = more hours. For example next week I have only two shifts, 14-ish hours.
Also I don't work thanksgiving. I work one early black friday shift (cash office/GSA 2am - 10:30), but not at all on the weekend. Which is upsetting tbh because I need the money.

My availability is completely open except Tuesdays and Thursdays mornings, but I can be scheduled after 3 on those days... Also, they just trained two new GSA's which is odd because we are a D volume store and have never had more then 3 GSA's at a given time.

So my question is do you think they're trying to get me to quit? No ones said anything, but I'm starting to feel like I'm no longer wanted there...

Talk with your TL, or if they're not available, HR. Just ask them if you're doing something they don't like and if it was a preventable thing. It may be as simple as bringing up the idea of getting more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back