Archived Fully-Loaded Gun Found in Toy Aisle at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
An employee found the weapon sitting in plain view
A real, loaded gun was found in the toy aisle of a Target in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, last Friday night. A worker happened upon the weapon, which was loaded with live ammo, resting on top of a superhero Playskool toy box, NBC affiliate WMBF reports.

Read the rest here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/05/target-guns-nra-loaded/10028865/

I'm glad this came off with no incident and everyone is safe. I sure hope they find this guy who left the gun there.

*Dad picks it up after junior finds it & looks down the barrel*
"Wow. They sure make these look realistic, don't they?"

Guys, it was a hi-point. It was staged by the anti-gun crowd to try and get more anti-gun laws passed.

Guys, it was a hi-point. It was staged by the anti-gun crowd to try and get more anti-gun laws passed.
rules-dick.jpg

rules-dick.jpg
Ok let's think about this, how do you think it got there? There are really only 3 possibilities. A) a law abiding permit to carry holder walks into Target, goes back to toys takes out his gun, sets it down, forgets about it and leaves. We this did not happen, if you knew anything at all about guns you would know that nobody carries a hi-point, they are the crappiest guns in the world. b) some sick person walks into to Target and leaves the gun in toys hoping some kid will pick it up and shoot someone or himself. Well if this is the case then the guy had the gun illegally anyway, otherwhise if someone did use it could easily be traced back to him. C) some retard planted it so that they could start another push for tighter gun control, which is exactly what is happening. In this case whoever planted the gun also had it illegally.

There is no way that option a happened. Option c is definately most likely to have happened, but even if it was b, the guy had the gun illegally anyway, so why the hell do people think that making it doubly illegal for people like that to have guns by making Target a gun-free zone is going to help?

I don't think a conspiracy is out of the question here, but it also could have been some retard just wanting to cause a scene, but we don't know who did it or why (yet). I can't believe they don't know who did it, with all the cameras and everything..

It wouldn't surprise me if some sick person with certain ulterior motives had left it there hoping a kid would pick it up and discharge the weapon, that would have caused some major headlines.

rules-dick.jpg
Ok let's think about this, how do you think it got there? There are really only 3 possibilities. A) a law abiding permit to carry holder walks into Target, goes back to toys takes out his gun, sets it down, forgets about it and leaves. We this did not happen, if you knew anything at all about guns you would know that nobody carries a hi-point, they are the crappiest guns in the world. b) some sick person walks into to Target and leaves the gun in toys hoping some kid will pick it up and shoot someone or himself. Well if this is the case then the guy had the gun illegally anyway, otherwhise if someone did use it could easily be traced back to him. C) some retard planted it so that they could start another push for tighter gun control, which is exactly what is happening. In this case whoever planted the gun also had it illegally.

There is no way that option a happened. Option c is definately most likely to have happened, but even if it was b, the guy had the gun illegally anyway, so why the hell do people think that making it doubly illegal for people like that to have guns by making Target a gun-free zone is going to help?
I like how you kind of had two plausible explanations and then the third is LITERALLY MY SPECULATION IS THE ONLY OPTION.

rules-dick.jpg

I like how you kind of had two plausible explanations and then the third is LITERALLY MY SPECULATION IS THE ONLY OPTION.
Actually I said that 3rd option is the most likely to have happened, because if you think about it logically it is by far the most likely. I also said that first really is not plausible. I should have known that you liberals would be incapable of carrying on an intelligent argument, and instead resort to name calling and lies.

I don't think a conspiracy is out of the question here, but it also could have been some retard just wanting to cause a scene, but we don't know who did it or why (yet). I can't believe they don't know who did it, with all the cameras and everything..
It wouldn't surprise me if some sick person with certain ulterior motives had left it there hoping a kid would pick it up and discharge the weapon, that would have caused some major headlines.
I believe they have a picture of the guy who did it, but it is difficult to find someone with just one picture. It is possible that some that some twisted person planted hoping a kid would accidently shoot somebody, but if thats the case then the guy who planted the gun had to have possessed the gun illegally, so It makes no sense to pass more gun laws based on this, because they obviously do not work.

As I've said before, gun laws only work when people follow the law.

I'm sure most of us are law abiding citizens (I hope), and banning guns would make it so we cannot carry firearms.

However criminals have no regard for the law, and will obtain the guns anyway through illegal means. Whenever theres a buyer, theres a seller (for the right price), ex: see marijuana and illegal drugs.

So gun control only really stops people who follow the law from having guns. This individual at the Target store was clearly a criminal for leaving a firearm like that.

Actually I said that 3rd option is the most likely to have happened, because if you think about it logically it is by far the most likely. I also said that first really is not plausible. I should have known that you liberals would be incapable of carrying on an intelligent argument, and instead resort to name calling and lies.
Your argument isn't based on logic...you're just making it seem like you're giving other explanations a chance and then literally saying your speculation is what probably happened. And please, I'm not a liberal. And I haven't called you anything? Your defensive stance is kind of amusing, though.

edit: RG, you might as well shut it down, there's no discussion to even be had here.

edit: RG, you might as well shut it down, there's no discussion to even be had here.
For once you're actually right. y'all enjoy your Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
There isn't a law on the books on leaving a gun in a toy section of a store, if the personal is a legal owner. According to the law...its just like leaving your cell phone at the store.

....except a cell phone isn't gonna blow your little sister away if you mishandle it.

....except a cell phone isn't gonna blow your little sister away if you mishandle it.
The laws saids the person mishandling it, is responsible. There is no law to "lock up" your gun, even at your house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back