Archived Funko pop’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received that Target exclusive Crota pop? My store has been getting non stop calls the past week and have yet to see it or find a DPCI.

Does anyone know the correct DPCI?

Haven't heard a word about it. I know my store does not carry it. At least, not yet.

It comes in a assortment shipper and all the stores in my area as a whole reiterate that for the calls we have had all week and with our “collectible” signs all in all whatever is out on the floor is what we have

The collectors in my area know we limit it to 1 chase/ only at target per guest to make it equally fair to all guests those items are left at electronics boat the store as a whole including self checkout knows about the limit

Silly question... just how exclusive are the supposed Target-only Pops? The very few I've been interested in have been considered "exclusive," but if I missed out on one in a set, I found them later at other retailers. Is it really just more of a timing thing, then? I haven't paid much attention to them otherwise.

Holy crap, I'm glad I pulled out of collecting these. I'm in a few FB groups about these and the people are rabid and constantly accuse TMs of "stealing" them. Honestly the only exclusives my store has ever had was the Earth Vader Tie-Fighter. And then they think we're hiding info from them or stupid because we don't have them in stock

Silly question... just how exclusive are the supposed Target-only Pops? The very few I've been interested in have been considered "exclusive," but if I missed out on one in a set, I found them later at other retailers. Is it really just more of a timing thing, then? I haven't paid much attention to them otherwise.
For the most part the exclusives are exclusive outside of going to the conventions where some of these are “exclusive”. Generally it’s just something small that sets it apart from ones found at other retailers. Like character X might have a helmet on normally, but a retailer has character without one.

Gotta say though, it’s fun hearing Electronics entertain a few Funko Calls when I’m over there picking because usually ours comes in damaged a little and collectors start complainin.

As far as I'm concerned the pop collectors can shove them where the sun don't shine. I know all collectors aren't douchebags, but there's a group of them that insist on making a scene every time they are in my store.

When you basically call me a lazy asshole every time you're in here looking for a specific one- Then you probably shouldn't expect me to go above and beyond what I have to do for Target.

Sorry if this post is a little off-topic but the words "funko pop" sends my blood pressure through the roof.

Last edited:
Holy crap, I'm glad I pulled out of collecting these. I'm in a few FB groups about these and the people are rabid and constantly accuse TMs of "stealing" them. Honestly the only exclusives my store has ever had was the Earth Vader Tie-Fighter. And then they think we're hiding info from them or stupid because we don't have them in stock
tbh if you go to the target reddit there's a decent number of people who talk about taking them. It bothers me a lot. I know the stores near me sell them before the set date, but there's not really anything I can do about it.

Just got some in on the truck this morning. 12 phonecalls about the top cat pop. Sold all in 15 minutes...

The app shows them as not sold in stores, and out of stock online....? I had 2 people call for them last night....what's the deal? I'm not really familiar with them...just from seeing them since I started seeing others in the store after getting the job last year.

the bullseye dog was the only one I've bought for me. Hubby had to have the red stormtrooper that was released early to #redcard holders. Meh.

AC4C373B-95A9-427F-86B4-A2C168C2C042.png A5A108D5-0B83-4836-AE50-BE17B84ECFF2.png Can’t wait for all the calls for the Grady Twins and since the normal only at target ones are going for a value of $75 the Chase ones are going for $450 value glad we have the signs stating 1 per guest and they get rang out only at electronics

22528240_1774866659473237_4391865560720932109_n.jpg

My store finally received those high and demand pops today, and good god I’ve never seen grown adults bitch and moan over a piece of plastic.

Apparently there are specific ones that they are looking for. The rare and highly collectible one's have a "chase" sticker on them. This, at least, is what I have been told. But yeah, electronics line has been going insane.

Reactions: TTB
I was able to pick up a Chase edition FNAF Sister Location... gonna give to my nephew for X-Mas already told my sister he is NOT to open it that was my first Funko Pop purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back