Get Me Out!!

Ok so I'm done!!! My store is currently containing too much stress and nonsense everyday!!! Can anyone explain to me the process I have to go through in order to move to another location?? I would like to know what I am in store for before I even start the process! Thank you:)

Maybe you could visit other stores around you as a guest and just ask some team members what it's like because you may have to transfer there. You really have to ask team members because only they know. Any store can look good to an outsider but to know whether it looks good because people like working there or it just looks good because people are beaten into submission, requires the question to be asked of the people themselves.

Ok so I'm done!!! My store is currently containing too much stress and nonsense everyday!!! Can anyone explain to me the process I have to go through in order to move to another location?? I would like to know what I am in store for before I even start the process! Thank you:)
I transferred to a different store and yes the grass was greener on the other side , however in less than a year I was transferred back to my home because my dtl asked for me back and the grass even greener coming back . I suggest talking to your Sd and Etl-Hr they might be able to help out and in the end your fire might come back.

Back