Archived Getting enough girls product to fill every store in our district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is just my store or if there are other stores out there with this problem. Well in any event we are getting enough girls (both hanging and folded) product to fill every store in our district. For instance today so much product of 2 types of shorts (for the 4th of July convertible) that they filled 2 z-racks.

For some product in assortment boxes we are holding them for a 3rd party vendor, so they can help us to transfer them to other stores. Did not catch the message on REDwire until the LOG ETL had us force/flex some of this product out.

I have never seen so much hanging girls product in the rafters in the stockroom.

On top of this we have lots of clearance product. In addition we have other items that need to go clearance, as they are not called for on the new VA.

Really looks as though they think we are a AAAA++++++ store, instead of the small D minus store we really are.

Can you say 50% off clearance (new 1st markdown per the May "Play Book") and then the Salvation Army (no other markdown, just salvage after 50%)?

We received 36 size small white lace mossimo shorts!
And 23 xhilaration size medium pink bottom swimsuits ! No top to go with it !!!
Can we do an exchange ???

Try to SWADD it back, or MySupport it.
They know about it and are sending a 3rd party vendor to us transfer some to your store. After that they are gong to give a TPC. I still think they will go to clearance at 50% off and then go to the Salvation Arms a few weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back