Archived Getting Rid of Unwanted Batches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the only way I know how to get rid of unwanted batches is through the "burning batches" method. What other people said previously, scan it, enter the exact number it's asking you to pull. Press the amount and then backstock the exact same number right back into the same location. Keep this up until all unwanted batches are completed. Tedious, but they will slowly disappear.

Burning it isn't as annoying as it sounds, especially when you consider the alternative of actually pulling it.

But definitely do something before it rolls. When I pull the autofills, there's nothing I hate more than going into what is usually an easy batch and having it take 20+ minutes and pull a pallet worth of stuff.

Open the batch see what locationsbit takes you to exit batch locu all throes locations open batch it will say complete then locu and the items back in

Can't possible be faster, does leave on floor count alone at least though. And leaves massive room for error forgetting to reLOCU/STO a location or 5.

You mark the section that needs to be relocated also if your like more store detail reports are done every day

that sounds like an absolutely absurd way of doing it, joejoe12. there is no way in hell doing that is faster than toggling back and stoing as you go. the amount of time it would take you to write down all the locations a POG batch takes you to, then LOCU all of those locations, re-enter the batch, clear, then go back to all those locations and resto EVERYTHING. you are the same person who said your backroom had a BRLA of 99.99. I'm starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
How big is the pog?

If it's not an aisle, just a sales plan, print the labels and scan them into an open stock location like 01a 001 a25 then open the batch. Burn it all from the ghost location then locu it. Faster than going to a bunch of locs. Doesn't work with an aisle though

Burning it isn't as annoying as it sounds, especially when you consider the alternative of actually pulling it.

But definitely do something before it rolls. When I pull the autofills, there's nothing I hate more than going into what is usually an easy batch and having it take 20+ minutes and pull a pallet worth of stuff.
The problem with burning batches is that you are updating SFQ when in fact you are not.

How is that faster than burning it?
It can be faster doing a large transition set which are all on a few shelves densely packed and in a few places in the backroom but then again you'd be burning a large transition so the lack of product on the floor is quite obvious.

The problem with burning batches is that you are updating SFQ when in fact you are not.
This is true, and the obvious issue of burning batches. However, shouldn't burn it if it'll fit on the floor anyway so technically it should be a non-issue. (Not that it's likely to work that way in practice)

I guess some of us are faster. ive done this plenty of times and have had everything relocated in under quickly.
I can't see any scenario in which that would be faster. Maybe some us us are faster at burning batches... It should take at most 2-3 seconds per item.

Last edited:
My Etl would flip shit if she saw me sitting dowj marking an entire location list for items I'm eventually going to locu and then spend a ton of time rebackstocking

Lol what do you do when a cosm batch drops. Good luck!

thats why they should have never taken this off the PDA ...

you could just tie a batch and be done.
then you had to go in and create the batch to be pulled as a second step if you actually needed the batch.
Most times i would just tie a batch and pull from home location to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back