Getting sick pay inputted

When does a sick pay have to be requested to HR?

I assume it is the Monday before the next payday.

Mine will be over two different pay periods.

Thanks.

Its supposed to be by the 3rd day of your return I believe. If you want it on the check comingup it needs to be put i no later than the monday of your pay week but I would recommend highly doing it way sooner in case it doesnt get put in or is rejected for some reason. It does happen I had to fighf like hell to get mine used.
If for somw reason it gets in late it will be on your next check

Its supposed to be by the 3rd day of your return I believe. If you want it on the check comingup it needs to be put i no later than the monday of your pay week but I would recommend highly doing it way sooner in case it doesnt get put in or is rejected for some reason. It does happen I had to fighf like hell to get mine used.
If for somw reason it gets in late it will be on your next check

If it gets in late, HR can request a voucher. Happened to me. I put the request in on time and told HR. She got busy and forgot to OK it. So I got a voucher.

Thanks for the help.

I will put it in all at once.

I don't like that you can't request it in Mytime.

I assume because not every state offers sick pay.

My sick time request that I submitted almost two weeks ago was finally inputted completely though it was slightly wrong.

I am sure it would have never got done if my TL didn't bug HR.

I am glad my sick time was over two different weeks.

I swear out HR ETL works about ten hours a week.

I am asking another similar question for a fellow TM.

In general will Target pay you for sick pay if you take three days WITHOUT a doctor's note.

I told her probably not.

That depends on the HR as long as its submitted on paper ours has no problem doing sick pay without a note especually if you arent a constant call off.

No note required at my store. Cirrus is free, and they can provide one if needed.

Back