Archived Getting Walmart Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wm (jersey) became a super recently. The grocery aisles are like the width of the entire target store I work at. It's so dope haha. And I finally have access to the salted caramel bolthouse drink at all times. I'd only seen it at a PA grocery store in the past.

I never knew Walmart gas was a thing, though lol.

I've shopped at many different walmarts. I'd go there for the prices and it being nearby. But since I was old enough to shop, I hated the guests. They are rude and obnoxious. I don't know why they are like that but it frustrates me whenever I've gone there.

Now, if I shopped at Walmart and I was the only person there, I'd be beyond happy. But I'd still go through self check out, because buying beer and explaining my birth date isn't 2024, is just annoying.

I once traveled 178 miles on a whim to go to the nearest SuperTarget.

It was glorious.

I rarely shop Walmart, but I do envy their grocery section. Their Sam's Choice ice cream is awesome!

It was glorious.

I rarely shop Walmart, but I do envy their grocery section. Their Sam's Choice ice cream is awesome!
You drove 4 hours to go to Target?

It was glorious.

I want to do that someday, but I'm not sure my car would be up to it. I'm in NY and the closest Supers are in VA and IN.

Wal-Mart is usually a penny or so cheaper. It only really made a difference when I still worked at Target and got my discount. Now I just go to Wal-Mart. It's closer. That & I have the Savings Catcher. I'm up to over $30 on an egift card.

It was glorious.

I could almost see myself doing that...but for me it would be about 250 miles and it would probably cost me $120 in gas for my fuel inefficient car.

I want to do that someday, but I'm not sure my car would be up to it. I'm in NY and the closest Supers are in VA and IN.
Same here, but I'm going to Washington DC next weekend and I'll be about 40 minutes from the one in Gainesville. Maybe I'll make the trip.

There's a Walmart near us that I'll shop at for things my store doesn't carry - anything automotive, certain grocery, items where price is more important than quality.
A few of their associates frequent my counter so I always give them a wave when I see them.

Same here, but I'm going to Washington DC next weekend and I'll be about 40 minutes from the one in Gainesville. Maybe I'll make the trip.
Leesburg va store would be closer & less traffic to deal with. Do a goggle on Dulles airport to leesburg spot.

The only reason I go to Wal-mart is if I need something after closing or it's something we don't carry. I despise the Walmart that neighbors the SuperTarget I work at. Not to be super judgmental, but the only people that shop there are nasty, smelly rednecks and just about all the associates are complete dicks. If they're not ignoring your existence, they're treating you like dirt. A simple question gets an evil glare and don't dare ask them to actually do anything for you. Our local Walmarts are so miserable.

Anyone else who wants to come will have to ride on the roof rack, ratchet belts not included.

I wish walmart had the debit option like target. Not a fan of credit cards.

I worked at Walmart and the register would prompt these, and it will even prompt for ice if the person bought beer or a large number of sodas. It'll also prompt for stamps when it notices envelopes.

Most cashiers just hit clear and don't bother caring for what the register wants you to ask the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back