Archived GFT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, for this week. With seasonal, mini, and amplified gifting setting. Plus all the overheads.

True. Our pmt had another project thrown in the mix as well. He was not a happy camper!

Uhhh AG is next week bruh

Duh, right. Forgot. We are setting this week though because we went overnight and the fixtures are ready for us.

Nice. We're doing mini and endcaps this week.

Amp Gift is next week for us as a result and guess who has a single four-hour shift next week? :D

I honestly don't care enough to have them add shifts or anything. I'm exhausted.

Two of our ETLs tried to build a Metra Cart today. It didn't go well.

I know that feeling. They always build them upside down so wheels can’t be put on them and guess who gets voluntold to rebuild them 👈🏻

I know that feeling. They always build them upside down so wheels can’t be put on them and guess who gets voluntold to rebuild them 👈🏻
I offered multiple times to build them, since I knew the PMT had to help with trim-a-tree this week (but we really need the Metra carts), and they still did it themselves. They may have used scotch tape on the wheels...

Scotch tape on WHEELS?!?! How do they think that’s going to end well? I’m just a lowly salesfloor Tm but even I can tell you that’s a recipe for disaster.
I'm also a salesfloor TM, but I know how to build things. I offered multiple times (at least 4) to build the dang things. They ended up having some Hardlines TM build them. I've been considering applying as a PMT (or even just as a TL), but if they won't even trust me to build a damn vehicle...

Those are really obnoxious.
And they get torn to pieces by the time we're allowed to take them down. They were just cardboard. This year they're supposed to be more durable? I wonder who's going to build them...oh god, that's what my softlines shift is tomorrow, I bet you anything 😣

I really hate those cardboard Hanes underwear displays that they had in the girls section near the front lanes for the last 2 years both at Christmas and back to school. At least those pictured look sort of pretty. We shove them in softlines which barely have room for carts before they set up any temporary displays.

And they get torn to pieces by the time we're allowed to take them down. They were just cardboard. This year they're supposed to be more durable? I wonder who's going to build them...oh god, that's what my softlines shift is tomorrow, I bet you anything 😣
Your PMT has the privilege of having all the fun! ;) Mine bitched and moaned about it for 2 whole days!

They look nice. I think my store did some kind of tag team to get them built.

Your PMT has the privilege of having all the fun! ;) Mine bitched and moaned about it for 2 whole days!
I think our POG team helped our PMT, but he had to build all the gondolas this week. But softlines has to do most of their own shit and the PMT knows I'm good with tools, so I'm probably S.O.L.

Thank goodness ours were already built and sitting in our storage trailer. I didn't have to deal with them at all. I know I'll probably end up with some GFT shifts by the end of the year though 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back