Archived Gift card for 25 years of service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Does anyone know if you still get a $200 gift card for 25 years of service? The last couple of weeks have made me wonder why I am still at Target, but a nice gift card might else some of these thoughts.

At 5 I think I got a to choose either a watch or something else equally useless to me. Not surprisingly I don't remember. I did get a $50 giftcard at 10.

Wow, my dad got a $500 giftcard for 20 years of service at his job(not Target.)

He bought a boat sonar with it lmao

Without going postal, no less?
Who says I have not gone postal? The last month or so with end to end in A&A has made me think a few times about moving on, but I am not finding anything with the same pay and benefits. Have found other retail management jobs (salaried and hourly) that end far less than what I get at Target. Also, know that many of my team members make more than some of these positions.

I've begun to realize there ARE other jobs out that that take from retail experience. Any sales position really would probably accept any retail experience, especially if you were customer service, and even more conveniently at Target, you have experience in pitching and selling redcards to persons at the front lanes.

I've begun to realize there ARE other jobs out that that take from retail experience. Any sales position really would probably accept any retail experience, especially if you were customer service, and even more conveniently at Target, you have experience in pitching and selling redcards to persons at the front lanes.
I've noticed companies love target employees or atleast the D.C. Employees / supervisors, I've known several to leave and go to amazon or other companies with nice sign on bonuses etc

I've noticed companies love target employees or atleast the D.C. Employees / supervisors, I've known several to leave and go to amazon or other companies with nice sign on bonuses etc

The amazon thing might only because Target directly competes with them hehehehe. Minnesota is debating on getting an Amazon HQ and all I can think is "plz no"

We lost two OM's to them within a year and their nearest D.C. To us is about 6-8hrs away

Haha,headphones saved my sanity for quiet a few years,but then they got banned,I won't make it to 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back