Gift card returns??

No.
  • For purchases made on or after 10/1/20: Target GiftCards cannot be returned. Target GiftCards cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.
  • For purchases made before 10/1/20: Mobile Target GiftCards and Target eGiftCards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. Physical Target GiftCards can be returned in store with a receipt if unused.

Ha. If only. At least 3 attempted gift card returns on Christmas Eve. Lots of rage that how would they know it’s final sale if they only find out once it’s been paid for via the receipt. Oh please! Everyone knows gift cards are final sale.

Ha. If only. At least 3 attempted gift card returns on Christmas Eve. Lots of rage that how would they know it’s final sale if they only find out once it’s been paid for via the receipt. Oh please! Everyone knows gift cards are final sale.
Our store will do a post void if the guest sees the disclaimer and demands loudly a refund/return after paying but before leaving the store with receipt in hand.

Your SETL is a hoe when she approves the return of giftcards even when the receipt says no returns.
ive done it a couple times but only before they leave the store and specifically in the case of old people getting confused by the target-branded mastercards when they just wanted a target gift card and such. but once someone leaves the store they are toast

ive done it a couple times but only before they leave the store and specifically in the case of old people getting confused by the target-branded mastercards when they just wanted a target gift card and such. but once someone leaves the store they are toast

I'm totally OK with the old people. I hate when they get scammed. The situations I am talking about it the guy who had a $1,000 worth of Home Depot Gift cards. One of my SETLs is like "sure go ahead"

They'll still complain.

Yeah, someone is calling corporate on me because of today. I could have done an override, but they were being an ass and their mask was a chin diaper. No return for you buddy!

Yup, we have to confirm with them that they want to spend 400. We had one guest try to use his company card on vbucks and showed us a email.... we had him call his boss in front of us . His boss thanked us and told his guy that no he never sent such a email.

Yup, we have to confirm with them that they want to spend 400. We had one guest try to use his company card on vbucks and showed us a email.... we had him call his boss in front of us . His boss thanked us and told his guy that no he never sent such a email.
I deal with that everyday in a way.

Back