Archived Gift Now. What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man. Can't wait for the weekend deals and guests coming in the following monday complaining about the deal ending to get whatever the discounted item was for.....:rolleyes:

A similar article mentioned free shipping for all online orders, RC or not, for the holidays. Okay that's great but then you've just eliminated the only real worthwhile perk to signing up for the RC.

"Insta-worthy Target twist on the classic photo with Santa"

Oh hell no! They are not putting my fat ass in a Santa Outfit! Unless it's for the lovely ladies to sit in my lap and tell me their naughty Christmas wishes. ;)

A similar article mentioned free shipping for all online orders, RC or not, for the holidays. Okay that's great but then you've just eliminated the only real worthwhile perk to signing up for the RC.
They do that every year, it's nothing new.

More big news! Once you’ve racked up the savings, REDcard holders will be able to make checkout a breeze thanks to our new mobile wallet service in the Target app. Starting in November, REDcard holders can pay for their purchases and redeem Cartwheel offers with one scan of their phone.

WOOO FINALLY!

Mobile-Wallet.jpg

More fun for our cashiers to deal with :)

Also regarding ™ discount... it’s much more prominently displayed in the latest update of the app so I’d bet it is linked. If not, the app feedback people have been unbelievably responsive with adding and fixing stuff in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back