Archived Giving Walmart the sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the chat box the discussion about bike sales brings up a pet peeve of mine. I hate seeing the amount bikes Walmart has built and has ready to sell at Christmas and the spring season. I feel we just let them have those easy sales. We don't invest in assembly of bikes on a consent bases. HQ doesn't even send in enough of the bikes that doesn't have to be assemble. So yeah just let Walmart have those sales. What other categories of mdse we don't carry but Walmart does that you believe could be very good sellers at Target?

Remember when a team member had to at least stay near the electronic boat to be there for guest assistance? Go into a Walmart and you will see someone right there. Our team member maybe on the other side of the store helping a guest or building salesplanners. How is that focusing on sales? I love Target but corp is spreading staff tooo thin.

Remember when a team member had to at least stay near the electronic boat to be there for guest assistance? Go into a Walmart and you will see someone right there. Our team member maybe on the other side of the store helping a guest or building salesplanners. How is that focusing on sales? I love Target but corp is spreading staff tooo thin.
"SnorlaxTM why aren't you getting the call button over in Grocery?"
"I'm already helping a guest over in Furniture"
"Is there anyone else who can get that?"
"I'm the only one until 12"
>silence

Bigger selection of appliances. Target only carries the high end product which I love but people like simple-low cost products as well.

I'm pretty sure other stores carry scrubs, but mine doesn't and there's a hospital like 20 minutes away and a million doctor's offices in the area. They come to us and I'm like "Walmart has em..."

We don't carry the women's hanes sweat suits anymore either. The past like 2 years we haven't had them.

I think target half asses every department instead of whole assing a few things well.

I'm pretty sure other stores carry scrubs, but mine doesn't and there's a hospital like 20 minutes away and a million doctor's offices in the area. They come to us and I'm like "Walmart has em..."

We don't carry the women's hanes sweat suits anymore either. The past like 2 years we haven't had them.

I think target half asses every department instead of whole assing a few things well.

They've been trying to figure out how to run a grocery department for 20 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back