What the name of the song on walmart radio

I am gonna pretend that this is some lame ass person. That has nothing to do with their life, who joined this site as joke to just post something moronic like this. Also 10% of me knows this is Jake.

Last edited:
Inappropriate Behavior
Maybe the lame person is you dipshit lol your the one with nothing to do but reply dumb stuff to people lol. Btw stupid avatar hehe he. Nkg .

Maybe the lame person is you dipshit lol your the one with nothing to do but reply dumb stuff to people lol. Btw stupid avatar hehe he. Nkg .

You don't come in on your second post and insult members of the board.
I don't care if you want to ask silly questions.
Just expect silly answers.
And don't fucking insult people because you don't like the responses.
You are new here so this is just a warning.
Otherwise...
425.gif

You don't come in on your second post and insult members of the board.
I don't care if you want to ask silly questions.
Just expect silly answers.
And don't fucking insult people because you don't like the responses.
You are new here so this is just a warning.
Otherwise...
425.gif
To be fair, NKG did kind of insult them first.

Last edited:
Fair up to a point.
But @NKG has been here a long time, I already know they can be annoying.
What I don't need is somebody doing it the minute they come on board.
If that seems unfair, ask NKG how many times I've gotten cranky with them.
I'm not annoying rude

Would you prefer vexing?
I get it- I do come on here and may annoy people. Sometimes for bad but always for good. I don't just wake up and be like how can I troll the internet. I actually really haven't posted here in awhile. I've parted my ways for Target a few months ago. I know around the time Jake joined this site I was on here alot. I'd say things in my personal life weren't great and maybe this was an outlet from reality. I'm know it looks like I have low intelligence by the trolling but I'm actually educated and over all just a good person. I know I'm calling the kettle black here. However, I know people come on here to legitimately troll. Like they know they can post whatever because it's ' Merica. Only way to fight troll is with troll behavior. You don't like me block me. I know you can't Commie so maybe take pity on the fact I don't troll on here often so less mess to clean up. Now I've explained myself judge me as fitted.

I get it- I do come on here and may annoy people. Sometimes for bad but always for good. I don't just wake up and be like how can I troll the internet. I actually really haven't posted here in awhile. I've parted my ways for Target a few months ago. I know around the time Jake joined this site I was on here alot. I'd say things in my personal life weren't great and maybe this was an outlet from reality. I'm know it looks like I have low intelligence by the trolling but I'm actually educated and over all just a good person. I know I'm calling the kettle black here. However, I know people come on here to legitimately troll. Like they know they can post whatever because it's ' Merica. Only way to fight troll is with troll behavior. You don't like me block me. I know you can't Commie so maybe take pity on the fact I don't troll on here often so less mess to clean up. Now I've explained myself judge me as fitted.

I wasn't saying this to be mean or to call you out.
Some of the best members of the board can be vexing from time to time.
You are fine.
We're cool.
I'm sorry if I made you feel any way about it.
Sometimes my sense of humor can be a bit hurtful and I don't notice when I've stepped over the line.

Back