I'm Lost! GoCart HELP :'( Tracking orders not getting orders

Hey so I really really really need help with this from anyone that has experience.

I'm a TL and I realize I don't have access to goCart (it's stupid, but I'm past it) BUT my store leadership doesn't seem to know what's going wrong either.
We don't get the supplies that we order... we get some... but it's random and we have gone several weeks without bag orders, toilet paper, receipt tape defect label. But don't worry guys we got spill kits and drain clean chemicals.

SO, I mySupported the bags and toilet paper and they claimed it was sent and even told me which trailer it was loaded on and what date they received the order. But they went ahead and rush ordered the bags to us.

So questions:
  1. can ETLs track the orders for which trailers they are gonna be on?
  2. I was under the impression if an ETL kept the orders under $1000 no approval was needed so it processed faster
  3. Is any other store having trouble keeping essentials in stock like toilet paper, paper towels, receipt paper, bags, gloves for food ave.??
I will love anyone who can answer anything for me with some real knowledge on the issue

Hey so I really really really need help with this from anyone that has experience.

I'm a TL and I realize I don't have access to goCart (it's stupid, but I'm past it) BUT my store leadership doesn't seem to know what's going wrong either.
We don't get the supplies that we order... we get some... but it's random and we have gone several weeks without bag orders, toilet paper, receipt tape defect label. But don't worry guys we got spill kits and drain clean chemicals.

SO, I mySupported the bags and toilet paper and they claimed it was sent and even told me which trailer it was loaded on and what date they received the order. But they went ahead and rush ordered the bags to us.

So questions:
  2. I was under the impression if an ETL kept the orders under $1000 no approval was needed so it processed faster
  3. Is any other store having trouble keeping essentials in stock like toilet paper, paper towels, receipt paper, bags, gloves for food ave.??
I will love anyone who can answer anything for me with some real knowledge on the issue
Only Etls Can order now . So if you tried to order it won’t come in . Make your etl order it. You can find the order in the trailer details .

So questions:
Over $1000 needs DSD approval but plenty of other orders can need SD approval. Before the order is submitted it’ll tell you at the bottom of an order will be auto approved or not. I had some issues at first with orders that said they would be auto approved not getting approved but you can click on the line between approved and auto approved and add your SD to send it to them to approve. I’ve gotten all my orders no problem and no your ETL does not have visibility into trailers like that but they do get emails when an item is shipped typically

So questions:
We are constantly having to get bags, toilet paper from other stores. Tls are giving their list of what is needed to the ETLs who say they have keyed in the orders. Even PML stuff that he orders is not coming in as expected.
I tell the ETLs that supplies haven't come in are past the usual delivery time. It just a messed. It maybe 4 weeks or more before the bags and paper come in

We are constantly having to get bags, toilet paper from other stores. Tls are giving their list of what is needed to the ETLs who say they have keyed in the orders. Even PML stuff that he orders is not coming in as expected.
I tell the ETLs that supplies haven't come in are past the usual delivery time. It just a messed. It maybe 4 weeks or more before the bags and paper come in
Us too! What am I supposed to do?

Only Etls Can order now . So if you tried to order it won’t come in . Make your etl order it. You can find the order in the trailer details .
Yea I got that part. ^^ like I said but the ETLs at my store aren’t delivering or problem solving this

Over $1000 needs DSD approval but plenty of other orders can need SD approval. Before the order is submitted it’ll tell you at the bottom of an order will be auto approved or not. I had some issues at first with orders that said they would be auto approved not getting approved but you can click on the line between approved and auto approved and add your SD to send it to them to approve. I’ve gotten all my orders no problem and no your ETL does not have visibility into trailers like that but they do get emails when an item is shipped typically
I’m just curious... my support teams can see which trailer it’s on, but and ETL can’t? I mean even I can look on a RDC trailer and tell you what’s coming on the truck as far as exact DPCIs and bulk pallets. Shouldn’t the PO # be listed on the trailer manifest ?

If you are getting your orders no problem do you have any insight into what my ETLs are doing wrong?

I’m just curious... my support teams can see which trailer it’s on, but and ETL can’t? I mean even I can look on a RDC trailer and tell you what’s coming on the truck as far as exact DPCIs and bulk pallets. Shouldn’t the PO # be listed on the trailer manifest ?
Store supplies aren’t tracked through greenfield like that.
If you are getting your orders no problem do you have any insight into what my ETLs are doing wrong?
He should go into composing and see if they were approved or still waiting

Last edited:
I don’t understand you question. Sorry. I’m mainly talking about front end supplies and restrooms like toilet paper and paper towels receipt paper

When food ave was running out of gloves and cleaning agents told them to bring ir the attention of Starbucks TL who oversees thay dept. Our Starbucks tl will make it known to SD and etl we are risking food safety.
Yea but the thing is ... the ETLs don’t seem concerned about it and ask me to trouble shoot it and I literally can’t because I don’t have access to it

Honestly I'm not sure as a tm or tl what we can do except keep telling ETLs that deliveries aren't coming in. If it doesn't show up 3 weeks or definitely a month later order again. I truly don't believe we receive backorders. If we did we would have sooo many pallets of bags and pallets of tp.

I’m sorry I just edited my post. Store supplies are not tracked in greenfield through inbound trailer dashboard the same way everything else is.
oh okay gotcha thanks. (Not complaining about your answer) I just think it’s silly that the supply pallet doesn’t have store level trackable number just for my support. We have gone months without toilet paper we just have to requisition up and up paper and set it on top of the dispenser. And the ETLs think we are getting bad surveys because we don’t do restroom checks so they made the TLs clean the restroom not the cart attendants but it’s literally just because we aren’t getting support or supplies and we have unprofessional restrooms

They get an email when things are shipped. I am a closing leader and have access to gocart. I order for cafe and starbucks mostly, but i do random orders for receiving, SFS, and FOS. I get an e-mail everytime the product moves, so I know when thebplace received my order, when it was loaded, and when it was delivered.

A lot of stuff I order does not come in. I either reorder or mysupport it. I usually reorder. We have had lots of supplies wind up at other stores near us. It fortunately has never happened with the front end in regards to bags or TP.

Back