Going salvage faster?

Am I imagining things or is clearance going to salvage faster than it used to? Seems like it's marked 30% off for a week, goes to 50% for a couple of days, and then, bang! Off to salvage it goes. Some stuff didn't even have time to go to 50%. We have guests who shop those clearance end caps every week and it's been slim pickings just lately.

I was at Kohl’s last week and they still have SO MUCH Christmas clearance on the floor. At only 50% off, it should still be there for Christmas 2020, so I guess they’re winning on that upcoming set.

If it was 50% and you get an employee discount of 10%, it would almost be worth still buying...but they really need to move to 70%

I was at Kohl’s last week and they still have SO MUCH Christmas clearance on the floor. At only 50% off, it should still be there for Christmas 2020, so I guess they’re winning on that upcoming set.
Yeah Kohl's hangs on to their seasonal way too long and it doesn't go cheap enough. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they still had some Fall stuff left. That shit should be gone or 90% off, not 60%.

Plus there were racks and flatbeds and carts full of new stock EVERYWHERE. They are way overmerchandised.

Yeah Kohl's hangs on to their seasonal way too long and it doesn't go cheap enough. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they still had some Fall stuff left. That shit should be gone or 90% off, not 60%.

Plus there were racks and flatbeds and carts full of new stock EVERYWHERE. They are way overmerchandised.
People on here like to say we are looking like Walmart. I fear looking like Kohl's.

Back