Archived Goodbye, So Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it!! I finally quit!!

After 4 grueling years of bs.... a position change (pricing to flow), pay grade changes and hour decreases to support the “business needs”. After dealing with horrible “guests” (especially the ones that mime what theyre looking for and describe it in detail..even when its just some active wear.). After staying late, and coming in early depending upon their needs and changing my schedule for open availability but still only getting hours in the single digits for weeks on end. After being told that I need to help out other departments when I finish unloading my u -boats even though i still had to check outs and fill holes. After dealing with broken promises and ETLs that only care about their end of the year bonuses....

I am no longer a COG in their machine and it feels wonderful.

I just went full time with my other part time job that i had been working alongside target. I took a pay cut for it, but ill be working 40 hours a week or more if i want to. And I love the work. I love my patients and I have a dream of stepping up that ladder because now i have the opportunity to do it and the company I work for is more than willing to help. My husband has already noticed a positive change in my demeanor and how i hold myself due to my work with my new job and leaving the hellhole that is target.

I have one shift left and idk if im even gonna show up. I put in my two weeks, gave away my shifts for two weeks out and dont give a rats ass.

Congrats on making it out! My friends/family noticed the same positive change in my demeanor after I left. I would definitely work out your last shift though if you can’t get it covered. There are TMs who will have to suffer and pull extra weight if you don’t show

I did it!! I finally quit!!

After 4 grueling years of bs.... a position change (pricing to flow), pay grade changes and hour decreases to support the “business needs”. After dealing with horrible “guests” (especially the ones that mime what theyre looking for and describe it in detail..even when its just some active wear.). After staying late, and coming in early depending upon their needs and changing my schedule for open availability but still only getting hours in the single digits for weeks on end. After being told that I need to help out other departments when I finish unloading my u -boats even though i still had to check outs and fill holes. After dealing with broken promises and ETLs that only care about their end of the year bonuses....

I am no longer a COG in their machine and it feels wonderful.

I just went full time with my other part time job that i had been working alongside target. I took a pay cut for it, but ill be working 40 hours a week or more if i want to. And I love the work. I love my patients and I have a dream of stepping up that ladder because now i have the opportunity to do it and the company I work for is more than willing to help. My husband has already noticed a positive change in my demeanor and how i hold myself due to my work with my new job and leaving the hellhole that is target.

I have one shift left and idk if im even gonna show up. I put in my two weeks, gave away my shifts for two weeks out and dont give a rats ass.
Please don’t go 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back