Archived Goodbye to AP as we know it (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaat?.. Maybe that's why our newest (only at the moment) ap member never got her uniform. Also the reason why 98% of the team members keep asking me "who's that new girl? Do we have a new etl? She walks around like an lod.. And sometimes she has a clipboard..." I honestly only figured it out because she was the only new person on the grid one day.

Uniformes are being replaced by navy blue polos and khakis. TPS will have daily assignments(no idea what they are but there are certain areas we focus on). That's honestly all I know so far, but it sounds like the focus of prevention will be a more team oriented topic again.

It looked darker, but essentially. Also looked like it had an embroidered badge on it....

I would hate having to wear that dorky cop uniform. Gimme plain clothes anyday.

Hold up... what? When/where was this announced? I went through the ETL AE booklet and saw nothing of the sort.

I know so many areas of the store but I do not think AP will ever be one of them.

I heard it was going for the DC Center TPS look. Which is the polo. I would Think that TPS would still not be allowed to respond to backup. If I they saw a boster pushing out a TV..what are they going to do? Leave the honest guest at the register ?

Who's going to entertain the special needs adults when their "caretakers" drop them off at Food Ave. and then go shopping?
BmsuLU1.jpg

Anyone confirm this? I'm a TPS and part of me would love to wear red and khaki, easier to make apps if I'm not given out by the dark uniform.

I can 100% without a doubt confirm there will be uniform changes. I have personally heard it will be Red and khaki with some sort of writing or design on the red shirt. Anything beyond that is unknown for now. Don't have proof other than hearing it from my ETL and his boss. But they said they received an e-mail on it.

Most retailers have loss prevention in plain clothes. Always felt target ap would be better off in that or even red/khaki. The fake cop uniform may deter petty theft but it isn't stopping the pros.

Most retailers have loss prevention in plain clothes. Always felt target ap would be better off in that or even red/khaki. The fake cop uniform may deter petty theft but it isn't stopping the pros.

Some Targets do have an APS which is basically a Sr. TPS in plain street clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back