Got coached on my 90th day for pushing 25 carts on the pusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have certification for the cart pusher the person who trained me said there was no limit just be safe and don't hit cars when he trained me during the day he had like sixty twice and team leads saw him and did nothing and the one that coached me saw him pull in sixty I like working at target but I think they have a double standard for me

OK I have certification for the cart pusher the person who trained me said there was no limit just be safe and don't hit cars when he trained me during the day he had like sixty twice and team leads saw him and did nothing and the one that coached me saw him pull in sixty I like working at target but I think they have a double standard for me
If you did the certificate on workbench, you would know that 25 carts is the limit. Exceeding that number creates an unsafe controls of carts, & weakens the batteries on the pusher.
My suggestion is, don't do it over 25 carts.

There is a sticker on the fricking cart pusher. Pushing 60 will ruin it.

You don't want to ruin your cart pusher.... trust me on this.

I would advise you partner with your supervisor on best practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back