Archived Greener pastures

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
Is the grass always greener on the other side?

I don't know, but an ETL that I was on good terms with offered me a position at the store he transferred to about a year ago. I'll be moving from photo to electronics, with some GSA hours every now and then.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Just talking from my transfer I thought my new store was going to be soo much better, and it is in some ways, but, in other ways it isn't... I think every store has its own set of wins and opps.

All I have to say is that sometimes change is a good thing and I'm not just talking about leaving spot. Sometimes you just need to go to another store or something where they aren't pushing all of the same buttons.

I was lucky enough to get a "temp transfer' over the summer and worked at that store for a week due to short staffing and a big corporate visit. I was well received by the team, and the ETLs didn't seem too bad.

Good luck, Static! Keep us posted as you settle in!
It's always nice to go where you're wanted & in demand.

I've been infected, I only speak in Target terms now...

I told my wife the other day that she needed to 'partner' up with one of her coworkers on a project to 'create a positive environment' for the kids she teaches and she threatened to hit me ... many, many times.

I'm bilingual. I switch back to english when I leave the store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back