Archived Gregg's Interview on CNBC about the Breach

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So tell me when you realized what had happened?"
"Well, first I'm gonna talk about how bad we feel & what good guys we are by offering petty reassurances...."

I don't think it was the greatest interview, but it was important for him to start off by saying that the breach is resolved, we're sorry, and here's what we're doing for you. His evasion of the "When did you find out?" line of questioning makes it seem like there's more to the story.

Well he did answer when she asked again. I'm sure there is more though.

It was not the greatest interview. He kept on repeating the same thing over and over and he ignored a couple of questions.

Yeah well I wouldn't have answered some of the questions that may have been speculation... He played it safe. Did get a bit repetitive with certain phrases though.

I enjoyed his answer to the question of when he first found out about it. The way he answered "Well, it was on Sunday" made it sound like "Duh, since it was a Sunday I wasn't working. I leave the sunday work to the peons in my stores. CEOs don't work Sunday."

I took it as they started working on it on Sunday. I guess the keyword is they. Trust me, I am not defending him, that's just how I took it.

hes like a broken record repeating himself over and over this is sad and hilarious at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back